This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
When I was younger, I either carried my essentials in my pocket, or a small purse and those essentials were very different than what I carry now. Back then it was cigarettes (yes I was a smoker), a lighter, drivers license and money. I never thought about “what if I need this or that”. Oh the carefree days of my 20’s.
Now that I am older, I realize that I HAVE to carry certain things with me at all times. The Mom’s Emergency Purse Kit has a few key items that I regularly need when out and about, sometimes I change it around, add things or take things out. However, for the most part, there are 8 basic items that are always in my kit!
- Advil Tablet Vial-Use Advil tablets for headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches and pains of the common cold.
- New Centrum VitaMints-are adult multivitamins with a refreshingly minty taste you can take/enjoy any time of day with or without food or water. No chalky taste, just cool mint flavor.
- ChapStick Total Hydration-Advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils. Instantly smooths and moisturizes. Also, I love the vanilla scent!
- Hand sanitizer-I can’t go anywhere without hand sanitizer! I am the mom, I am not allowed to get sick so I have to kill the germs right away!
- Tissues-To blow my nose of course! Ok, tissues are great for lots of other reasons too!
- Bandages-I never used to worry about cuts and other wounds, but now that I am a diabetic, I am extra careful to keep wounds clean and protected.
- Cash-Even though it’s just a few ones, I think it’s important to always have a couple dollars on you at all times. Granted, I use my bank card for everything, it’s still nice to have cash if needed.
- Snacks-These are very important for me especially because if I start to get hungry and it’s been awhile since I ate, my blood sugar can either drop dramatically or sky rocket, it’s so unpredictable. So for that reason, I keep low carb snacks on me at times for just in case.
- Other items may also include…nail clippers, notepad and pen and items that are specific to me, like my medications.
Unlike life in my 20’s, I now never leave home without a purse and in my purse is always my Emergency Purse Kit!
And luckily I can get everything I need for my kit at Walmart at great prices!